If you’ve ever worried about all those chemicals you’re spraying all over your home when you’re cleaning...you’re not alone.
Introducing Murchison-Hume, the world’s very first collection of premium
organic cleaning products! And the good news just keeps getting better –
because Murchison-Hume is an entirely Australian creation! It’s the
brainchild of Sydney mother, former fashion editor, and total
eco-legend, Max Kater.
You’ll love everything about Murchison-Hume. From the gorgeous,
vintage-inspired bottles (recyclable, of course!) down to the lovely
(all natural!) scents Murchison-Hume have bought to life; everything
about Murchison-Hume is mindful of the environment. Which means you can
get the cleaning done without the need to don a gas mask.
Keeping grimy benches clean is easy when you’ve got Murchison-Hume’s
Counter Intelligence All-Surface Spray. Spray it on your kitchen benches
(don’t worry – it’s totally food safe) and it’ll stop bacteria from
growing...even after you’ve finished cleaning. And it also keeps insects
away – because who wants flies and ants hanging around their kitchen
bench? How clever!
Murchison-Hume – conclusive proof that it’s possible to keep your home clean and
green and the same time. In style!
Counter Intelligence All-Surface Spray Refill features:
- Made in Sydney, Australia.
- Everything safe – food, child and pet-safe.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-fuming.
- 100% biodegradable, and 99.99% natural.
- Free from caustics, phosphates, bleach, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), and any environmental pollutants.
- Murchison-Hume’s brown, apothecary-style bottles are 100% recyclable.
- Cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Use to refill your Counter Intelligence All-Surface Spray bottle.
Scent: Original Fig.
Volume: 1 Litre.