If you’ve ever worried about all those chemicals you’re spraying all over your home when you’re cleaning...you’re not alone.
Introducing Murchison-Hume, the world’s very first collection of premium organic cleaning products. This “everything friendly” range of cleaning products is the brainchild of Sydney mother, former fashion editor, and total eco-legend, Max Kater. She’s thought of just about everything when it comes to being kind to the environment, including gorgeous recyclable vintage-inspired bottles, plant derived ingredients, and all natural scents – which means you can get the cleaning done without the need to don a gas mask!
Keeping grimy benches clean is easy when you’ve got Murchison-Hume’s Counter Intelligence All-Surface Spray. Spray it on your kitchen benches (don’t worry – it’s totally food safe) and it’ll stop bacteria from growing...even after you’ve finished cleaning. And it also keeps insects away – because who wants flies and ants hanging around their kitchen bench? How clever!
Murchison-Hume – conclusive proof that it’s possible to keep your home clean and
green at the same time.
Counter Intelligence All-Surface Spray features:
- Made in Sydney, Australia.
- Everything safe – food, child and pet-safe.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-fuming.
- 100% biodegradable, and 99.99% natural.
- Free from caustics, phosphates, bleach, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), and any environmental pollutants.
- Murchison-Hume’s brown, apothecary-style bottles are 100% recyclable.
- Cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Scent: Original Fig.