If you’ve ever worried about all those chemicals you’re spraying all over your home when you’re cleaning...you’re not alone.
Introducing Murchison-Hume, the world’s very first collection of premium
organic cleaning products. This “everything friendly” range of cleaning
products is the brainchild of Sydney mother, former fashion editor, and
total eco-legend, Max Kater. She’s thought of just about everything
when it comes to being kind to the environment, including gorgeous
recyclable vintage-inspired bottles, plant derived ingredients, and all
natural scents – which means you can get the cleaning done without the
need to don a gas mask!
There’s even a Murchison-Hume product to help you wash the dishes. Their
Heirloom Dishwashing Liquid cleans dishes with the help of a clever
blend of plant-based ingredients. And, if you use it regularly, it’ll
also improve the condition of your drains, eliminating those strange
odours that hang around kitchen sinks. It’s truly amazing stuff.
Murchison-Hume – conclusive proof that it’s possible to keep your home clean and
green at the same time.
Heirloom Dishwashing Liquid Refill Bottle features:
- Made in Sydney, Australia.
- Everything safe – food, child and pet-safe.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-fuming.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Free from caustics, phosphates, bleach, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), and any environmental pollutants.
- 99.99% natural.
- Handy refill bottle allows you to simply fill your original spray bottle up again. The refill bottle is 100% recyclable, and contains two refills.
- Never tested on animals.
Fragrance: Original Fig.
Volume: 1 Litre.