If you’ve ever worried about all those chemicals you’re spraying all over your home when you’re cleaning...you’re not alone.
Introducing Murchison-Hume, the world’s very first collection of premium organic cleaning products. This “everything friendly” range of cleaning products is the brainchild of Sydney mother, former fashion editor, and total eco-legend, Max Kater. She’s thought of just about everything when it comes to being kind to the environment, including gorgeous recyclable vintage-inspired bottles, plant derived ingredients, and all natural scents – which means you can get the cleaning done without the need to don a gas mask!
Murchison-Hume’s got just what you need to keep your stainless steel kitchen nice and shiny: a little spit and polish! Their Spit and Polish Chrome and Stainless Steel Cleaner has what it takes to keep stainless steel surfaces clean and gleaming. It cleans and polishes – and even helps to protect your lovely, shiny surface from those annoying fingerprints!
Murchison-Hume – conclusive proof that it’s possible to keep your home clean and green at the same time.
- Made in Sydney, Australia.
- Everything safe – food, child and pet-safe.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-fuming.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Free from caustics, phosphates, bleach, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), and any environmental pollutants.
- 99.99% natural.
- Handy refill bottle allows you to simply fill your original spray bottle up again. The refill bottle is 100% recyclable, and contains two refills.
- 100% recyclable.
- Never tested on animals.
Fragrance: Australian White Grapefruit.
Volume: 1 Litre.