A truly beautiful home is one that remains so throughout the ages.
And now, timeless beauty in your home has never been easier to achieve, thanks to the enduring designs of Nambé. Nambé’s passion for museum-quality design infused with to everyday objects began in 1951, and was inspired by the discovery of their proprietary alloy metal – a bright material that you will see throughout Nambé’s unique and artistic range.
With its intricate details and functional design, Nambe's Cheese Block is sure to steal a little bit of spotlight every day. Made from rich acacia wood, which gives the piece a sense of warmth, this stunning cheese block is the perfect accessory for your next cocktail soiree or dinner party.
The Cheese Block comes with a polished stainless steel, magnestised knife and spreader, which sit inside the convenient divots on either side of the block for neat storage. Both the knife and spreader also feature a modern, fluid shape that allows for comfortable use. A pleasure to behold, this original Nambé piece is sure to provide inspiration and beauty in your home for years to come.
Cheese Block with Knife and Spreader features:
- Made with acacia wood.
- Acacia wood will not absorb stains or cheese odours.
- The Cheese Block's stainless steel accents offer not only an artistic flair, but an additional functionality as the knife and spreader.
- Included knife and spreader are magnetised, to remain stationary when they are not in use.
- Presented as a cheese block with two servers in a Nambe gift box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Cheese Knife - 20cm.
- Cheese Server - 20cm.
- Cheese Block - 38.5cm (w) x 6cm (h).