Word on the street is there is a new building blocks name on the block…
Nanoblocks are a revolutionary invention that are here to change the face of building blocks forever. Unlike ordinary building blocks, Nanoblocks are micro-sized, which means you can create even the most intricate details. With a range of exciting designs to choose from, there is a Nanoblock model to suit every taste and
From historical landmarks to adorable furry friends and even prehistoric creatures, Nanoblocks will keep your hands occupied for hours. And when your model is finished, it will look just fabulous sitting on your desk or bookshelf!
Bring an iconic London landmark to your home, with Nanoblock's Big Ben Model. By building this famous clock tower, you can immerse yourself in a creative universe, where all the stresses of everyday life melt away. Your mind will be stimulated and entertained as you use the colourful plastic blocks, of varying sizes and shapes, to construct Big Ben, with its signature four-faced dial and even the road surrounding the clock.
Big Ben Model features:
- Recommended for children aged 12 years and older.
- Designed in Kawada, Japan.
- Made from durable, colourful plastic.
- Features almost 450 Nanoblocks in varying sizes, shapes and colours.
- Build the iconic Big Ben clock tower.
- Includes an instruction manual.
- Presented in a Nanoblocks box for neat storage.
Design: Big Ben.
Average Block Dimensions: 4mm x 4mm x 5mm.