Word on the street is there is a new building blocks name on the block…
Nanoblocks are a revolutionary invention that are here to change the face of building blocks forever. Unlike ordinary building blocks, Nanoblocks are micro-sized, which means you can create even the most intricate details. With a range of exciting designs to choose from, there is a Nanoblock model to suit every taste and
From historical landmarks to adorable furry friends and even prehistoric creatures, Nanoblocks will keep your hands occupied for hours. And when your model is finished, it will look just fabulous sitting on your desk or bookshelf!
Start spreading the news. I'm building today. I want to be part of it. New York! New York! With Nanoblock's Empire State Building Model you can immerse yourself in a creative world where all of the stresses of everyday life melt away. Your mind will be stimulated and entertained as you use the 740 colourful plastic blocks, of varying sizes and shapes, to create a realistic model of the iconic Empire State Building in New York. You can even recreate some of the tiniest details, like the windows and the green lawn at the base of the skyscraper. After all, it’s the small details that count.
Empire State Building Model features:
- Recommended for children aged 12 years and older.
- Designed in Kawada, Japan.
- Made from durable, colourful plastic.
- Features over 740 Nanoblocks in varying sizes, shapes and colours.
- Build a realistic model of the iconic Empire State Building in America.
- Includes an instruction manual.
- Presented in a Nanoblocks box for neat storage.
Design: Empire State Building.
Average Block Dimensions: 4mm x 4mm x 5mm.