Word on the street is there is a new building blocks name on the block…
Nanoblocks are a revolutionary invention that are here to change the face of building blocks forever. Unlike ordinary building blocks, Nanoblocks are micro-sized, which means you can construct even the most intricate details. With a range of exciting designs to choose from, there is a Nanoblock model to suit every taste and
From historical landmarks to adorable furry friends and even prehistoric creatures, Nanoblocks will keep your hands occupied for hours. Like this Hokkaido Dog Model, for example, which is comprised of over 110 colourful plastic blocks of varying sizes assemble to create a realistic Japanese Hokkaido dog. You can even recreate some of the tiniest details, like the red collar and food bowl. After all, it’s the small details that count.
Hokkaido Dog Model features:
- Recommended for children aged 12 years and older.
- Designed in Kawada, Japan.
- Made from durable, colourful plastic.
- Features over 110 Nanoblocks in varying sizes, shapes and colours.
- Build a realistic model of a Japanese Hokkaido dog.
- Includes an instruction manual.
Design: Hokkaido Dog.
Average Block Dimensions: 4mm x 4mm x 5mm.