Word on the street is there is a new building blocks name on the block…
Nanoblocks are a revolutionary invention that are here to change the face of building blocks forever. Unlike ordinary building blocks, Nanoblocks are micro-sized, which means you can create even the most intricate details. With a range of exciting designs to choose from, there is a Nanoblock model to suit every taste and
From historical landmarks to adorable furry friends and even prehistoric creatures, Nanoblocks will keep your hands occupied for hours. And when your model is finished, it will look just fabulous sitting on your desk or bookshelf!
Built by North American Aviation in the 1940s, the P-51 Mustang was a long-range plane that was used during the Korean War and other conflicts. With Nanoblock's P-51 Mustang Model you can bring a slice of aviation history to your home, and immerse yourself in a creative world where the stresses of everyday life melt away. Your mind will be stimulated and entertained as you use the colourful plastic blocks, of varying sizes and shapes, to create the a P-51 Mustang plane, with its signature front propeller and star details.
P-51 Mustang Model features:
- Recommended for children aged 12 years and older.
- Designed in Kawada, Japan.
- Made from durable, colourful plastic.
- Features over 480 Nanoblocks in varying sizes, shapes and colours.
- Build a model of the iconic P-51 Mustang aircraft.
- Includes an instruction manual.
- Presented in a Nanoblocks box for neat storage.
Design: P-51 Mustang.
Average Block Dimensions: 4mm x 4mm x 5mm.