Japanese brand Nawrap have taken the cloth world by storm with their innovative designs that intertwine a very peculiar and very extra-ordinary component into their weaves.
What’s this secret ingredient, you ask?... Charcoal.
This is no ordinary towel. Nawrap’s cotton and linen weaves are infused with ultra-fine Binchotan, a Japanese oak charcoal, using a traditional weaving technique not seen outside of Japan. Valued for its clean burning properties, Binchotan is often used for purifying water and features odour reducing antibacterial elements.
Nawrap have cleverly transferred these valuable textile super powers into their natural weaves, producing an amazing collection of multi-purpose eco cloths. This absorbent, quick drying fabric is perfect for the home. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing, in muted natural tones, they’re also extremely high quality, durable, and soft.
Perfect for the kitchen, the home, and your morning run - what are you waiting for? Its time to join the Nawrap revolution!
Natural Binchotan Bathmat features:
- Made in Japan.
- Made from a blend of cotton an rayon, infused with natural Binchotan charcoal.
- Binchotan features antibacterial properties that will reduce odours and germs.
- Six layer weave that increases water absorbency and durability.
- Textured surface for ultimate cleaning power while damp.
- Made out of pure natural materials without chemicals.
- Wash gently with water before first use.
Dimensions: 45cm (w) x 60cm (l).