Japanese brand Nawrap have taken the cloth world by storm with their innovative designs that intertwine very peculiar and very extra-ordinary components into their weaves.
This is no ordinary towel. Nawrap’s cotton and linen weaves are infused with natural persimmon, highly valued for its odour reducing antibacterial elements. Nawrap have cleverly transferred these valuable textile super powers into their natural weaves, producing an amazing collection of multi-purpose eco cloths.This absorbent, quick drying fabric is perfect for the home. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing, in muted natural tones, they’re also extremely high quality, durable, and soft.
Perfect for the kitchen, the home, and your morning run - what are you waiting for? Its time to join the Nawrap revolution!
Natural Persimmon Bath Towel features:
- Made in Japan.
- Made from a blend of cotton an rayon, infused with natural persimmon.
- Persimmon features antibacterial properties that will reduce odours and germs.
- Six layer weave that increases water absorbency and durability.
- Textured surface for ultimate cleaning power while damp.
- Made out of pure natural materials without chemicals.
- Wash gently with water before first use.
Dimensions: 65cm (w) x 128cm (l).