Whether you’re a cat person or a dog person, everyone can agree that caring for fur babies takes special care and effort – and not to mention, creates a little bit of mess.
Thankfully, Neater pet products are here to make life with your pets a
bit easier. Proudly made in the USA, Neater’s pet products came about
when the company’s founders took in a rescue dog named Duke with a
penchant for causing mischief and making a mess around the home. But,
rather than being overly dramatic like Duke’s previous owners and sending him back to the shelter, his owners came up with a
bunch of special pet care products in order to help with his less than
Alright, let’s be sensible: cleaning up after your cat or dog isn’t fun, but it has to be done, preferably without any childish “ewww
!” noises. Enter: the Neater Scooper. Perfect for cat litter boxes, this scoop can be used to shovel waste directly in to a bin-lined compartment – the trap door on the scooper only opens one way, so anything shovelled inside stays
inside. When you’ve finished cleaning with the scooper, you can simply remove the internal bag, toss it in the bin, and you’re done!
Cat person, dog person…either way, you’ll love Neater.
- Made in the USA.
- Made from plastic.
- Trap door in scoop opens to collect waste and then closes to scoop again, preventing any waste from falling out.
- Includes 15 scented bags with tie handles to seal in odours.
- Built-in, refillable bag storage.
- Scooping and bagging combined in to quick, easy, one-handed operation.
- Eliminates the need to touch messy bags.
- Squeeze bin to detach scoop for cleaning.
Dimensions: 14cm (w) x 28cm (l) x 14cm (h).