Isn’t it funny how everyone loves garlic in their food…but no one loves chopping up garlic?
It’s messy. It makes your hands smell afterwards. And you have to wash everything – your knife, your cutting board – before you cut something else. Unless you want it to smell like garlic, that is. Sure, you could get one of those garlic presses…but they’re pretty much impossible to keep clean.
Sounds like you need the Nex. If you love garlic, this little plastic…thingo
is set to become your new best friend.
Okay, it might look a little weird, but trust me – when it comes to garlic, this little gadget is the best. Just take the two parts of the Garlic Twist apart, pop a clove of garlic inside, put the Garlic Twist back together. Now, hold the Garlic Twist in both hands…and twist!
Little teeth inside the Garlic Twist make short work of garlic, chopping it up into fine little cubes ideal for your cooking. Just open the Garlic Twist, shake your garlic into a waiting frypan…and you’re done!
Later, when you’ve enjoyed your meal and it’s time to do the washing up, just take the Nex Garlic Twist apart and run it under a little water. That’s all. Now, it’s ready for next time!
The Nex Garlic Twist. It’s garlic made easy!
- Designed and made in America.
- Crafted from tough, translucent plastic.
- Simply pull the two halves of the Garlic Twist apart, place a clove of garlic inside and replace the top half – then twist. Little teeth inside shred the garlic. Shake the garlic out of the Garlic Twist – or use a knife if there are any stubborn pieces of garlic left behind.
- The Garlic Twist also words on ginger, shallots, peppers and more.
- Top rack dishwasher safe – or simply run under a tap.