If a ninja invited you to take a look at their kitchen, what do you think it would look like?
Would there be sai knives and throwing stars used to chop tomatoes and
garlic? Would there be a strange morning star used to create mashed
The Ninja Kitchen isn’t anything like that (thankfully!). Instead, it’s
filled with clever gadgets that chop ingredients faster than a person
with a knife ever could…especially when the 1000 watt motor of the Nutri Ninja IQ Blender is taken in to account. This clever blender uses one-touch buttons and pro extractor blades to get the very best nutritional benefits from blended fruits, vegetables, seeds and more – and one of the best features has to be the fact that you can blend straight in to the special Sip and Seal Extraction Cups, for drinking on the go.
Each pre-programmed setting of the Nutri Ninja IQ is designed to deliver consistent results and maximum extraction; use the blend function on fresh fruit, leafy greens and yoghurt, or the ultra-blend function on frozen fruit, kale, carrots, nuts and seeds and more.
Kick butt and make names in the kitchen…ninja style.
Nutri Ninja IQ Blender features:
- Stainless steel pro extractor blades.
- 1000 watt motor for powerful blending.
- Stainless steel-look base, with BPA-free extraction cups.
- Safety interlock design to secure base when blending.
- Extracts vitamins and nutrients from whole fruits and vegetables.
- One-touch intelligence delivers consistent results.
- Pre-programmed settings do all the hard work for you. Blend function is great for use on fresh fruit, leafy greens and yoghurt, while the Ultra Blend function is great for frozen fruit, ice, kale, carrots, nuts and seeds.
- Blend straight in to one of three included Sip & Seal Extraction Cups.
- Digital display timer.
- Extraction cups and lids are dishwasher safe.
- Base – 17.5cm (w) x 20cm (h).
- 900ml Multi-Serve Sip & Seal Extraction Cup with Lid.
- 650ml Regular Sip & Seal Extraction Cup with Lid.
- 500ml Small Sip & Seal Extraction Cup.
- 3-Day Jump Start to Health Guide.
- Instruction Manual.
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.