For trimmings and accessories that keep your home beautiful, you can’t go wrong with Ogilvies Designs.
Delivering fresh, simple, and beautifully crafted accessories, Ogilvies
Designs are a family-owned company, born and bred right here in
Australia. Their dedication to their craft is their passion and our gain
– resulting in the kind of home accessories that are eternally
functional, while adding a splash of colour and style with every piece.
You wouldn’t think that bamboo would be very good at helping you clean around the house, would you? It’s a big, bulky plant that grows like a weed, right?
The fact that bamboo grows so fast is actually one of the top reasons why it’s a super environmentally friendly product, and its fibres can even be broken down and made in to all sorts of things…like one of these tea towels. Made from nothing but bamboo, they’re naturally anti-microbial, hypo-allergenic (and virtually lint free!), highly absorbent and
super soft! You won’t believe it until you touch one…
Bamboo Tea Towel features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from 100% bamboo fibre.
- Bamboo is a highly renewable resource grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Resists the growth of bacteria and mildew, and keeps your tea towel fresher between washing.
- Hypo-allergenic and lint free, so it's great for polishing.
- Highly absorbent, holding three times more water than cotton.
- Super soft to the touch.
- Cold machine wash recommended.
Dimensions: 45 x 70cm.