If Scandinavia is known for anything, it’s for its superior design. In saying this, it probably comes as no surprise that Ogon
Design was born in the year 2000 in Sweden,
when the company founder Thomas Marcel noticed that stylish Swedes were using their metal cigarette cases as wallets.
“How clever,” thought Thomas Marcel. And so, he decided to create the very first anodised aluminium hard wallet – also known as the Stockholm Wallet.
are based in Paris and they still remain dedicated to crafting modern alternatives to the classic leather wallet. Ogon’s
Quilted Wallet, for example, which is made from anodised aluminium and tough polycarbonate, is the ideal accessory for the busy, modern person who likes to travel light.
With a metal button closure, an attractive quilted pattern, space for up to ten credit cards and RFID-safe technology that protects your cards against RFID scanners, you can one of these Quilted Wallets in your pocket and go about your day.
Quilted Aluminium Wallet features:
- Made in France.
- Made from anodised aluminium and polycarbonate.
- Features a metal button closure.
- Holds up to ten credit cards and cash.
- Protects cards against unwanted readings of Radio Frequency Identification technology, acting as a firewall against theft.
- Lightweight and compact design.
Dimensions: 11cm (l) x 7cm (w).