If Scandinavia is known for anything, it’s for its superior design. In saying this, it probably comes as no surprise that Ogon Design was born in the year 2000 in Sweden, when the company founder Thomas Marcel noticed that stylish Swedes were using their metal cigarette cases as wallets.
“How clever,” thought Thomas Marcel. And so, he decided to create the
very first anodised aluminium hard wallet – also known as the Stockholm
Today, Ogon are based in Paris and they still remain dedicated to crafting modern alternatives to the classic leather wallet. Ogon’s Stockholm
V2.0 Wallet, for example, which is made from anodised aluminium and
tough polycarbonate, is the ideal accessory for the busy, modern person
who likes to travel light.
With a push-button metal lock, space for up to twelve credit cards and
RFID-safe technology that protects your cards against RFID scanners, you
can slip this wallet in your back pocket and go about your day.
Stockholm V2.0 Wallet features:
- Made in France.
- Made from anodised aluminium and polycarbonate.
- Features a push-button metal lock.
- Holds up to twelve credit cards and cash.
- Protects cards against unwanted readings of Radio Frequency Identification technology, acting as a firewall against theft.
- Lightweight and compact design.
Dimensions: 11cm (l) x 7.5cm (w).