More than fifty years ago, Luciano Lucenti began work as a leather
craftsman in the historic Italian city of Florence. As the years passed,
he gained experience in his trade and began his own company – Old
Angler Leather. He now had a means of keeping his old artisan traditions
alive, and bringing quality leather goods to the people of the world.
Still family owned and operated, Old Angler Leather offers you superior
leather that is exquisitely beautiful. Made by hand in the small town of
Pontassieve in Tuscany, each piece in the Old Angler collection is made
from full grain vegetable tanned leather that has a rich colour and
magnificent natural finish.
The care that has gone in to making this Passport Wallet is evident
from the moment
you pick it up. The quality of
the stitching, the smooth feel of the leather, the simple yet organised layout – each element combines to make a piece that
will securely hold your cards, passport and more, and age beautifully with
each journey taken.
Passport Wallet features:
- Made by hand in Italy.
- Crafted from genuine full grain vegetable tanned leather.
- Holds eight credit or business cards.
- Should fit most passports (behind the credit card rows) with a height of 13.5cm and a width of 9.5cm.
- Leather will darken, soften, and become even more exquisite over time.
- Presented in an Old Angler Leather box.
Dimensions: 11cm (w) x 14.5cm (h).