More than fifty years ago, Luciano Lucenti began work as a leather craftsman in the historic Italian city of Florence. As the years passed, he gained experience in his trade and began his own company – Old Angler Leather. He now had a means of keeping his old artisan traditions alive, and bringing quality leather goods to the people of the world.
Still family owned and operated, Old Angler Leather offers you superior leather that is exquisitely beautiful. Made by hand in the small town of Pontassieve in Tuscany, each piece in the Old Angler collection is made from full grain vegetable tanned leather that has a rich colour and magnificent natural finish.
The care that goes into making the wallets, folios and leather goods in this collection is apparent as soon as you pick them up. The quality of the stitching, the smooth feel of the leather, the soft lining and the carefully finished details – each element combines to make a piece worth treasuring.
When you’re looking for quality, craftsmanship and excellence in design, take a trip to the outskirts of Florence where the artisan’s traditions live on…in Old Angler Leather.
Personal Organiser Folio features:
- Handmade in Florence, Italy.
- Made from full grain vegetable tanned leather.
- Features five card pockets and a snap-studded coin pocket on the inner left side.
- Notepad on inner right side is accompanied by a pen holder at the centre.
- Two internal zippered pockets for holding loose papers.
- Slide-out wrist strap inside the spine.
- Secures closed with a snap stud tab (two studs at different positions allow you to close the folio when it is relatively thin, or when it is fuller).
- Two external zippered pockets on the front and back.
Closed Dimensions: 17cm (w) x 24cm (h) x 3.5cm (d).