Olsson’s are a funny lot. Since 1949, they’ve not only been providing
Australians with salt, but they’ve also been providing the livestock
industry with feed.
But since we don’t have any cows roaming the Peter’s of Kensington
store, we thought we’d just introduce you to Olsson’s salt varieties for
Olsson Industries is the only family-owned and operated company
producing salt in Australia, and this particular variety of sea salt flakes is sourced from the pristine evaporated waters of the Great Australian Bite. Sea salt carries a peculiar sweetness to it, and intensifies the flavour of just about anything you add it to.
Olsson’s have also managed to produce the country’s first flat sea salt flakes, which create an extremely delicate flake that crumbles in the fingers. This makes Olsson’s Sea Salt Flakes perfect in cooking and also in rubs for various meats. Try it out and see what you discover!
Sea Salt Flakes Jar features:
- Product of Australia.
- Made from evaporated sea water from the Great Australian Bite.
- The country's first "flat" flakes, similar to French sea salt varieties, which are extremely fine.
- No additives or preservatives.
- Completely natural and hand-harvested.
- Presented in a resealable jar.