When it comes to beautiful writing instruments that bring a sense of pleasure to the writing experience, Italy’s Omas sets the benchmark. Since 1925, Omas has hand-crafted elegant, timeless pens from their Bologna workshop from natural materials such as cotton resin, celluloid, wood, titanium, gold and silver – which are difficult to work with, but guarantee superior results.
A homage the 1930s, the Arte Italiana is one of Omas’ most classic collections to date. With its twelve-sided silhouette, which is perfectly weighted and comfortable in the hand, the Arte Italiana Fountain Pen will reflect the creative inner spirit of the person who wields it.
The thick, geometric barrel of the Arte Italiana Fountain Pen is crafted from maroon celluloid that is offset by a polished rhodium trim. The eighteen karat gold fountain pen nib is also plated with rhodium and will dance across your page with smooth, easy strokes. Each time you put pen to paper, you’ll fall in love with the art of handwriting all over again.
Arte Italiana Fountain Pen features:
- Handmade in Italy.
- Barrel is made from maroon-coloured celluloid.
- Rhodium plated appointments.
- Centre ring is engraved with the Omas name and an Art deco pattern.
- Capped design, with a piston-filling system.
- Eighteen karat gold medium nib, is plated with rhodium.
- Includes a velvet pouch to protect your pen.
- Beautifully presented in an Omas gift box.