When an American, a German, or an Englishman can’t sleep, they count imaginary sheep until they eventually doze off...
But us Aussies don’t need to count sheep – why would we, when we’ve got Onkaparinga quilts? Since 1869, Australians everywhere have been snuggling up at night under an Onkaparinga. The name might sound a little funny – but when it comes to getting the best night sleep ever, Onkaparinga quilts are the best in the world. It’s no wonder us Aussies spend over one third of our lives in bed! Can you really blame us?
The Hungarian Goose Down and Feather Quilt is designed for the ultimate in luxurious bedding. It's made using the softest and fluffiest goose down clusters and feathers, and is encased in a smooth, breathable cotton casing.With baffled sides and a silver piped edging, this quilt offers warmth and comfort - which is important as we move into the colder months. And you needn't worry about lugging around a heavy quilt, because it's lightweight.
Why count sheep, when you can sleep?
Hungarian Goose Down & Feather King Quilt features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from a blend of Hungarian goose down, duck down and feathers.
- Encased in a smooth, high grade cotton casing with baffled sides and a silver piped edging.
- Offers warmth and comfort without the weight.
- Gentle machine washable and tumble dry.
- Presented in a clear zippered carry bag for compact storage.
Dimensions: 240 x 10cm.