Whether the weather be fine, or whether the weather be not; whether the weather be cold, or whether the weather be hot...
Whatever the weather, you can be sure that Oregon Scientific will help
you to keep track of it. Their broad range of weather stations and rain
gauges help you to keep an eye on weather patterns – always with accuracy, and always with technological design savvy.
Based on Oregon Scientific’s classic weather stations, the Weather At Home Bluetooth Thermo-Hygro Control Unit adds in the convenience of
Bluetooth and App technology to allow you to view weather updates on any
enabled smart device. You’ll be able to view the last seven days of
weather with the Weather@Home
smart phone application from up to fifty
metres away from the sensor, as well as view indoor and outdoor
temperature and humidity on the main unit. With the addition of a moon phase, weather warning messages and twelve-hour weather forecast, this weather station has all bases covered.
Live a smart and informed life, with Oregon Scientific.
Weather At Home Bluetooth Thermo-Hygro Control Unit features:
- Solid plastic housing.
- LED backlit screen helps you view the screen in low light conditions.
- Displays weather information on main unit or mobile App via Bluetooth v4.0 connectivity.
- Indoor temperature and humidity with trends.
- Outdoor temperature and humidity.
- Twelve-hour weather forecast
- Daily Hi/Lo memory for indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity.
- Logs data for 7-day weather history, viewable from App.
- Weather wanring message for heat, wind, storm, fog and frost.
- Moon phase display.
- Synch time from app.
- 50-metre transmission range.
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (included).
- Instruction manual included.
- Main Unit – 9cm (w) x 18cm (h) x 6cm (d).
- Thermo-Hygro sensor – 5cm (w) x 9.5cm (h).