If you love to keep an eye on the weather, but aren’t exactly thrilled at the clunky-looking weather stations on offer, might we suggest something a little…prettier?
For those of you who are both weather- and design-savvy, Oregon Scientific has created the beautiful Crystal Weather Moments. Upon a sleek black base sit three glass weather icons, individually illuminated depending on the outside weather – so if it’s sunny outside, the spherical crystal will glow red. Cloudy out? The foggy little cloud will be lit with a green hue. And if it’s raining, the dewy raindrop will be lit up by a blue light.
But Crystal Weather moments isn’t just a pretty face! Its LCD display also shows the time, and detects and displays indoor and outdoor temperature via a remote sensor – and the information can be changed at the wave of a hand. Plus, the illuminated crystals will dim or brighten automatically to suit the surrounding ambient environment.
Reflecting the beauty of Mother Nature, Crystal Weather moments is all about beautiful design and seamless functionality.
Crystal Weather Moments features:
- Weather forecast and display uses three iconic crystals to represent sunny, cloudy, rainy weather.
- A beautiful changing light display for current weather forecast. The sun will glow red if it's sunny, the cloud will glow green if it's overcast, and the raindrop will glow blue if rain is on the way!
- Indoor and outdoor temperature display.
- Dual band radio-controlled clock time zone.
- LCD display with infra-red motion detection technology.
- Toggle between display modes (time, temperature e.t.c.) via the auto-toggle feature, where each feature is displayed for five seconds, or change them with a wave of the hand.
- Two units of temperature display (°C or °F).
- Visual alert that the battery of the remote temperature sensor is low.
- Wireless remote temperature sensor included.
- DC 5V power supply included.
- Remote temperature sensor requires 2 x AAA batteries (included).
Base Dimensions: 18 x 6.5 x 8.4cm.