The people behind Oregon Scientific are generous folks who want you to live a smarter, happier, healthy and more productive life…starting right now, with this range of home and lifestyle accessories.
From time to weather to beauty, Oregon Scientific employs smart technologies and modern design to create products that are both beautiful and fulfilling. Their Grill Right Bluetooth Cooking Thermometer is compact, good-looking and, perhaps best of all, synchs with one of your favourite pieces of everyday tech: your mobile phone.
Fire up the barbecue this summer and cook everything from burgers to steaks perfectly, using the Grill Right to monitor the cooking process. Plus, the colour-changing display, combined with the information that the main unit sends to your phone, allows you to check in on your cooking and set alerts so that you don’t have to be glued to the barbecue the entire time!
And better yet, with the corresponding Apple or Android App, you can share cooking hints and recipes on social media, such as Facebook and Twitter. You’ll master the barbecue in no time.
Grill Right Bluetooth Cooking Thermometer features
- Designed in the USA.
- Plastic housing with stand, and stainless steel cooking probe.
- Temperature operation range of 0ºC - 300ºC.
- For barbecue, oven and cooking use.
- Three cooking modes: meat profile, target temperature and countdown timer.
- View data from main unit or smart device, via Bluetooth v4.0 connectivity.
- Additional (free) app features instant temperature and cooking programmes, sound and vibration alerts, cooking modes, cooking history and more.
- Possibility to support two probes (supplied with one probe only).
- Colour changing display (yellow, orange and red) represents cooking process.
- Splash resistant and touch key.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included).
- Main Unit – 9cm (w) x 9cm (h) x 3cm (d).
- Cooking Probe – 115cm.