If you love to keep an eye on the time, but don't like the look of traditional wall clocks and chunky alarm clocks, might we suggest something a little more stylish?
For those of you who are both time- and design-savvy, Oregon Scientific has created the beautiful Projection Clock, with an in-built weather forecast. Combining contrasting textures in a sleek, modern form that fits easily onto your bedside table or shelf, the clever red projection function will project the time on to your ceiling or wall, so you will never have to fumble around in the dark for a light again.
Whether it's the heart of winter or a hot summer's day, this unique clock will measure both indoor and outdoor temperatures, and even includes a remote sensor to place outside, so you know how cold or warm it is without having to leave your house.
Rain, hail or shine, the weather always looks good with this Projection Clock with Weather Forecast!
Projection Clock with Weather Forecast features:
- LCD display reveals the time, weather forecast, time and both the indoor and outdoor temperature.
- Project your display time onto your ceiling or wall - projector rotate 180°.
- LCD display with infra-red motion detection technology.
- Two units of temperature display (°C or °F).
- Remote sensor can be placed outside, within 50 metres of the main clock, to transmit the outside temperature.
- Remote sensor requires 2 x AA batteries (included).
- Power supply included.
Dimensions: 20cm (l) x 8cm (h) x 2cm (d).