Whatever the weather, you can be sure that Oregon Scientific will help
you to keep track of it – rain, hail or shine. These American-designed range of weather stations and rain
gauges will help you to keep an eye on weather patterns – always with accuracy, and always with technological design savvy.
It’s always a good idea to keep an eye on rainfall in Australia, especially since we so often either sit around in the middle of a drought, or batten down the hatches for an unexpected storm. This Wireless Rain Gauge, with an outdoor thermometer includes, measures daily and cumulative rainfall thanks to its intelligent on-board memory, which also records rainfall history for up to nine days at a time (bonus: you won’t have to worry about whether or not you need to water the garden any more!).
And, because this unit is wireless, you can measure the whether from almost anywhere you’d like within a 100-metre radius, and keep an eye on rainfall without even looking at the screen, thanks to the high daily rainfall alarm. Rainy days just got a whole lot better…
Rain Gauge with Outdoor Thermometer and 9-day Memory features:
- Sturdy plastic outer casings.
- LCD display with manual buttons.
- Automatic self-emptying rain cup.
- Measures and then eliminates collected rainfall.
- Wireless transmission range up to 100m for rain gauge (30m for thermometer).
- Displays daily, 9-day historical, and total rainfall records.
- Rainfall amounts are shown as inches or millimetres.
- High daily rainfall alarm.
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature.
- All required batteries and user manuals included.
- Wireless Rain Monitor – 9cm (w) x 13.5cm (h).
- ThermoSensor Temperature Sensor – 6cm (w) x 9cm (h).
- Rain Gauge – 11cm (w) x 14.5cm.