Tea is more than just a delightful drink that many people enjoy at the
end of a long day. Since ancient times, tea has been taken as a
medicinal drink, with hundreds of benefits – many of which are harnessed
and empowered throughout the range of teas blended by Organic Merchant.
Crafted with only certified organic ingredients by Sydney-based
naturopath Chalimah Jeanne, Organic Merchant teas work on a philosophy
of nourishing the inside to make the outside beautiful…or relaxed, or
revitalised, and much more!
This sumptuous Black Chai Tea combines the finest Ceylon tea with
traditional Indian spices to make for a warming tea that’s just perfect
with hot milk and honey. Not only will this exotic tea warm the cockles
of your heart, but it will also support your digestive system, improve
your circulation, and protect you from disease with its antioxidants.
Black Chai Tea Jar features:
- Blended in Sydney, Australia with certified organic ingredients.
- Loose leaves are whole and unprocessed, to retain freshness and therapeutic action.
- An exotic blend of Indian spices with fine Ceylon black tea.
- Supports digestion, circulation and your immune system with a Ceylon black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, clove and more.
- Makes approximately 45 cups of tea.
- Sugar and artificial additive free.
- Presented in a glass jar, perfect for topping up!