Tea is more than just a delightful drink that many people enjoy at the end of a long day. Since ancient times, tea has been taken as a medicinal drink, with hundreds of benefits – many of which are harnessed and empowered throughout the range of teas blended by Organic Merchant.
Crafted with only certified organic ingredients by Sydney-based naturopath Chalimah Jeanne, Organic Merchant teas
work on a philosophy of nourishing the inside to make the outside beautiful…or relaxed, or revitalised, and much more!
This Spicy Chai Tea gorgeously blends together exotic Indian spices to make for a wonderful caffeine-free alternative to black tea or coffee. Additional flavours of citrus and rose add a unique flavour to this famous tea, which is perfect with hot milk and honey.
Spicy Chai Tea Sachet features:
- Blended in Sydney, Australia with certified organic ingredients.
- Loose leaves are whole and unprocessed, to retain freshness and therapeutic action.
- An exotic blend of Indian spices with warm citrus-rose overtones.
- Supports digestion and circulation with a blend of cinnamon, fennel, ginger, clove, cardamom orange peel, rose petals and more.
- Makes approximately 40 cups of tea.
- Caffeine, sugar and artificial additive free.
- Presented in a resealable sachet.