Imabari, Japan is known for its beautiful bathroom textiles and has been producing them for over 120 years. As an area that is rich in nature, the pure water from the local mountains – which is soft and has few impurities – is used to treat all cotton towels, making them highly absorbent and soft.
Based in Imabari, it’s really no wonder why Orim towels are luxurious in every sense of the word. Their sumptuous collection of towels is renowned for its ability to maintain softness and moisture over time, as well as their vibrant colours.
With the Pure Pure Baby Towel Gift Set, even little ones can enjoy the indulgence Orim has to offer. Comprised of two wash towels and three towels of varying sizes - all of which are woven from cotton chenille that is treated with Squalane to lock in moisture and maintain softness over time - this set also contains a warm hooded towel. Made from an exquisite blend of cotton and rayon, the hooded towel is gentle on baby’s skin, while the set itself is the perfect gift for expectant parents.
Pure Pure Baby Towel Gift Set features:
- Made in Japan.
- Wash Towels are made from soft, pure cotton chenille.
- Towels are treated with Squalane to lock in natural moisture and maintain softness over time.
- Hooded Towel is made from a soft, breathable cotton and rayon blend.
- Presented in a beautiful Orim Pure Pure Baby gift box.
- 2 x Wash Towels – 15cm (w) x 26cm (l).
- Bath Towel - 70cm (w) x 70cm (l).
- Bath Towel/Blanket – 90cm (w) x 115cm (l).
- Bath Towel/Wrap – 70cm (w) x 125cm (l).
- Hooded Swaddling Towel – 82cm (w) x 82cm (l).