Celebrated Irish designer Orla Kiely has the warm vintage aesthetic down to an art.
So it’s no surprise that she’s branched out from making dresses (worn by the likes of Kirsten Dunst) into homewares. Orla’s eclectic designs are the perfect way to lend sophistication and colour to your home – and because she uses a wide colour palette, it’s easy (and fun!) to mix and match her pieces with existing homewares, as well as with other pieces in her collection.
Drawing inspiration from bedding of the 1950s and '60s, Orla Kiely puts a modern twist on her signature Linear Stem pattern, with the Linear Stem Duck Egg Quilt Cover Set. Woven from 100% combed cotton, which is soft and comfortable, both the pillowcases and quilt cover are adorned in a tiled floral stem design in contrasting tones of duck egg blue and white. The result is bedding that exudes retro chic appeal.
Daily Deal Essentials:
Linear Stem King Quilt Cover Set features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Tuesday the 8th of November, unless we run out of stock first.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from 100% combed cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Beautifully presented in an Orla Kiely gift box.
- King Quilt Cover - 245cm x 210cm.
- 2 x Standard Pillow Cases – 50cm x 75cm.
Colour: Duck Egg.