Celebrated Irish designer Orla Kiely has the warm vintage aesthetic down to an art.
So it’s no surprise that she’s branched out from making dresses (worn by the likes of Kirsten Dunst) into homewares. Orla’s eclectic designs are the perfect way to lend sophistication and colour to your home – and because she uses a wide colour palette, it’s easy (and fun!) to mix and match her pieces with existing homewares, as well as with other pieces in her collection.
Drawing inspiration from the bedding of the '70s, the Seventies Flower collection is something fresh from Orla Kiely. Defined by the tiled oval flowers that adorn this bedding in varying blue hues, the Seventies Flower Marine Quilt Cover Set will lend some cool, retro appeal to any modern bedroom. Woven from 100% combed cotton, which is soft and comfortable, this bedding is nostalgic and bold.
Daily Deal Essentials:
Seventies Flower Marine King Quilt Cover Set features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Tuesday the 8th of November, unless we run out of stock first.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from 100% combed cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Beautifully presented in an Orla Kiely gift box.
- King Quilt Cover - 245cm x 210cm.
- 2 x Standard Pillow Cases – 50cm x 75cm.