Good taste is the key to a stunning home, and who better to show us that than legendary Dominican-American fashion designer, Oscar de la Renta?
Known for his immaculate red carpet gowns and evening wear, Oscar De la Renta launched his homewares line over a decade ago. His exquisite range of tableware and accessories is rich in history, and is inspired by the prolific designer’s life, style and personal experiences - like painting in Japan and alfresco dining on the islands of the Dominican Republic.
And while beautiful objects such as Oscar’s may make a house feel like a
home, the home can become an oasis with just the right fragrance…such
as those that emanate from his collection of scented candles. Housed in a
nickel-plated, embossed fretwork vessel, the Country Cedarwood Candle has been expertly blended with smoky cedar- and birchwood, along with subtle undertones of leather, crisp apple and the warmth of amber. A natural wick ensures a clean and highly
fragrant burn – just the thing you need to transform the space around
Country Cedarwood Candle features:
- Designed by the house of Oscar de la Renta.
- Perfumed wax made in America.
- Vessel made from nickel-plated metal, with a mosaic fretwork pattern.
- Natural wick for a clean and fragrant burn.
- Scented with cedarwood, birchwood, leather, amber and apple.
- Approximate 55 hour burn time.
- Presented in an Oscar de la Renta gift box.