Good taste is the key to a stunning home, and who better to show us that than legendary Dominican-American fashion designer, Oscar de la Renta?
Known for his immaculate red carpet gowns and evening wear, Oscar De la Renta launched his homewares line over a decade ago. His exquisite range of tableware and accessories is rich in history, and is inspired by the prolific designer’s life, style and personal experiences - like painting in Japan and alfresco dining on the islands of the Dominican Republic.
And while beautiful objects such as Oscar’s may make a house feel like a
home, the home can become an oasis with just the right fragrance… Housed in a
nickel-plated, embossed fretwork vessel, the Island Citrus Bergamot Candle recalls tropical summer holidays with the juice of sweet oranges, zesty lemons and bergamot, entwined with the white jasmine flowers and the deepness of sandalwood. A
natural wick ensures a clean and highly
fragrant burn – just the thing you need to transform the space around
Island Citrus Bergamot Candle features:
- Designed by the house of Oscar de la Renta.
- Perfumed wax made in America.
- Vessel made from nickel-plated metal, with a mosaic fretwork pattern.
- Natural wick for a clean and fragrant burn.
- Scented with sweet oranges, zesty lemons, bergamot, jasmine and sandalwood.
- Approximate 55 hour burn time.
- Presented in an Oscar de la Renta gift box.