How many of us are guilty of not keeping up with the needs of our skin? More than a few of us (be honest now)?
Exfoliation is one of the most critical to maintaining healthy-looking skin, as it removes dead skin cells that tend to clog pores and cause acne breakouts. One of the best exfoliation experiences you can undertake is at a beauty spa…but we all know how much that can cost!
Enter: the PMD, or the Personal Microderm. This machine has caused stirs in America and has now arrived on our shores to revitalise the skin of women everywhere. Microdermabrasion is a mechanical means of exfoliation, and now the PMD allows you to undertake this usually expensive treatment at home.
This machine utilises spinning discs of varying levels of abrasion to remove dead skin cells; choose the correct disc for your skin, switch on the PMD, and move it in an upward motion across the skin. By undergoing this home treatment once every seven days, you’ll be fast on your way to being comfortable in your own skin!
Personal Microderm Standard features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Uses discs containing aluminium oxide crystals to remove dead skin cells.
- Acts like a microdermabraision session at a day spa, at a more economic price.
- Exfoliates the skin in order to provide youthful, glowing results.
- Various disc colours determine abrasion levels. Use the white training disc initially, then move on to the higher-levelled blue and green discs.
- Reusable filter.
- Includes an instructional DVD and pamphlet.
- 18cm PMD Personal Microderm Standard.
- 7 x Exfoliating Discs.
- 2 x Caps.
- Reusable Filiter.
- Electrical cord.
- Instructional DVD.
- Instructional Pamphlet.
If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.