Move over esky. Move over cold packs. It’s time for something really cool.
Meet the Packit. These guys believe they “create cold”, which may seem a little over-zealous, until you learn how amazing these bags really are. Simply place them in the freezer – whole, then when you need to transport something and keep it fresh, grab the Packit out of the freezer, fill it and go!
When you're preparing for your next picnic, make sure you grab your Freezable Picnic Bag. There's no melting ice or heavy ice packs required, as the bag itself will keep the contents cool for up to six hours, so you can enjoy your cold pasta salad and bottle of wine in the sunshine.
And if you’re worried about the environment, you’ll love Packit. Not only will you be saving plenty of plastic by packing your picnic goodies in one of these clever bags, the bags themselves are PVC-free, BPA-free, lead-free, non-toxic, earth-safe and reusable. Packit have even decorated this lovely picnic bag in a traditional gingham pattern, to bring a touch of classic charm to your picnic!
Packit really is the ultimate in convenience in outdoor dining. Just keep a Packit or two in the freezer and you’re good to go!
Freezable Picnic Bag features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Tough fabric exterior with a water-resistant interior.
- Simply fold and freeze bag for twelve hours before use.
- Eco-gel liner keeps contents cooler for longer – up to six hours!
- PVC-free, BPA-free, lead-free, non-toxic, earth-safe and reusable.
- Reusable bag is better for the environment.
- Folds down to a smaller size for compact storage.
- Spacious main compartment with a zipper closure to lock in freshness.
- Should strap allows for easy portability.
- Bag fits food for four people, or even two six packs of standard cans.
- Hand wash with mild soap and warm water.
Folded Dimensions: 30cm (w) x 15cm (h) x 8cm (d).
Unfolded Dimensions: 30cm (w) x 33cm (h) x 12cm (d).