Move over esky. Move over cold packs. It’s time for something really cool.
Meet the Packit. These guys believe they “create cold”, which may seem a
little over-zealous, until you learn how amazing these bags really are.
Simply place them in the freezer – whole, then when you need to
transport something and keep it fresh, grab the Packit out of the
freezer, fill it and go!
There’s no melting ice or heavy ice packs required. The bag will keep your contents cool for up to ten hours
making it easier for you to use as a grocery bag, a wine cooler, for camping,
to pack picnics, or even just a work lunch, saving you oodles of money
and keeping you healthy.
And if you’re worried about the environment, you’ll love Packit. Not
only will you be saving plenty of plastic by packing your lunch in one
of these clever bags, the bags themselves are PVC-free, BPA-free,
lead-free, non-toxic, earth-safe and reusable. They’ve even teamed up
with renowned design company French Bull to create some pretty vivacious
designs that you’ll be proud to carry by your side.
Packit really is the ultimate in convenience in packed lunches. Just keep a Packit or two in the freezer and you’re good to go!
French Bull Social Cooler features:
- Designed in the USA with renowned design company French Bull.
- Tough fabric exterior with a water-resistant interior.
- Simply fold and freeze bag for 12 hours before use.
- Eco-gel liner keeps contents cooler for longer – up to 10 hours!
- PVC-free, BPA-free, lead-free, non-toxic, earth-safe and reusable.
- Reusable bag is better for the environment.
- Use it as a grocery bag, a wine cooler, for camping, to pack picnics,
for baby bottles, school lunches, work lunches or as a plane bag when
transporting food – its large size means it can carry plenty!
- Hand wash with mild soap and warm water.
Dimensions: 30.5 x 33 x 12.5cm.