Move over esky. Move over cold packs. It’s time for something really cool.
Meet the Packit. These guys believe they “create cold”, which may seem a little over-zealous, until you learn how amazing these bags really are. Simply place them in the freezer – whole, then when you need to transport something and keep it fresh, grab the Packit out of the freezer, fill it and go!
No melting ice or heavy ice packs required. The bag will keep your contents cool for up to ten hours
, making it easier for you as a grocery bag, a wine cooler, for camping, to pack picnics, or even just a work lunch – saving you oodles of money and keeping you healthy.
And if you’re worried about the environment, you’ll love Packit. Not only will you be saving plenty of plastic by packing your lunch in one of these clever bags, the bags themselves are PVC-free, BPA-free, lead-free, non-toxic, earth-safe and reusable!
Packit really is the ultimate in convenience in packed lunches. Just keep a Packit or two in the freezer and you’re good to go!
Single Bottle Wine Cooler Bag features:
- Tough fabric exterior with a water-resistant interior.
- Simply fold and freeze bag for twelve hours before use.
- Eco-gel liner keeps contents cooler for longer – up to ten hours!
- PVC-free, BPA-free, lead-free, non-toxic, earth-safe and reusable.
- Reusable bag is better for the environment.
- Fits one large beverage bottles.
- Hand wash with mild soap and warm water.
Design: Emma Pink.
Dimensions: 14xm (w) x 34cm (h) x 12.5cm (d).