As it was in the beginning – back in 1998, to be precise – at the very core of every Pacsafe product is a clear purpose: to keep travellers safe and sound, and fill them with peace of mind, by keeping their travelling gear secure and one step ahead of the tricks and cons of resourceful thieves.
Pacsafe’s award-winning range of bags, wallets and more, is fitted with fantastic anti-theft technology such as Pacsafe’s very own eXomesh Slashguard, which protects your gear from quick slash-and-run thefts. But it can also protect you from some thoroughly modern dangers as well…
Pacsafe’s V150 RFID Blocking Compact Wallet has been specially developed to block the scanners that thieves will use to swipe information from your credit cards, passports and more from a distance. With six credit card slots, open and zippered cash pockets, a mesh passport pocket and more, this wallet can be worn around the wrist with a strap. It's the must-have for any organised traveller who would like to invest in a peace of mind.
V150 RFID Compact Travel Wallet features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Outer fabric made from strong nylon twill.
- Fully lined in polyester.
- Made with unique, state of the art fabric, which blocks RFID scanners.
- Fabric prevents high-tech identity thieves from downloading and stealing the personal information stored on the microchips in your passport and credit cards.
- Detachable strap that can be secured around the wrist or attached to the inside of your bag.
- Secures with a push-button closure and an elastic band.
- Accordion-style layout with six card slots and plenty of internal organisation for cash and cards.
- Zippered internal coin pouch.
- Two open slip pockets.
- Pen loop.
- Mesh passport pocket and mesh ID window.
- Presented in a Pacsafe box.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 17cm (l) x 2.5cm (d).