As it was in the beginning – back in 1998, to be precise – at the very core of every Pacsafe product is a clear purpose: to keep travellers safe and sound, and fill them with peace of mind, by keeping their travelling gear secure and one step ahead of the tricks and cons of resourceful thieves.
Pacsafe’s award-winning range of bags, wallets and more, is fitted with fantastic anti-theft technology such as Pacsafe’s very own eXomesh Slashguard, which protects your gear from quick slash-and-run thefts. But it can also protect you from some thoroughly modern dangers as well…
Pacsafe’s V200 RFID Blocking Travel Organiser has been specially developed to block the scanners often used by thieves to swipe information from your credit cards and passports from a distance. With tough, hard-to-cut webbing and wrist strap with Dyneema that provide further insurance against possible theft, this organiser features a detachable wrist strap and room enough for twelve credit cards, your passport, boarding pass and more .
V200 RFID Blocking Travel Organiser features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from tough polyester and nylon twills.
- Made with unique, state of the art fabric, which blocks RFID scanners.
- Fabric prevents high-tech identity thieves from downloading and stealing the personal information stored on the microchips in your passport and credit cards.
- Detachable wrist strap that can be secured to a belt loop or attached to the inside of a bag.
- Outer zippered coin pouch with plastic key clip.
- Zippered main closure.
- Twelve credit card slots, an ID window, pen loop, mesh passport holder and zippered cash pocket.
- Tough, hard-to-cut webbing and wrist strap to protect you against possible theft.
- Boarding pass slip pocket.
Dimensions: 25cm (w) x 14.5cm (h) x 2cm (d).