As it was in the beginning – back in 1998, to be precise – at the very
core of every Pacsafe product is a clear purpose: to keep travellers
safe and sound, and fill them with peace of mind, by keeping their
travelling gear secure and one step ahead of the tricks and cons of
Pacsafe’s award-winning range of bags, wallets and more, is fitted with
fantastic anti-theft technology such as Pacsafe’s very own eXomesh
Slashguard, which protects your gear from quick slash-and-run thefts.
But it can also protect you from some thoroughly modern dangers as well…
Pacsafe’s W150 RFID Blocking Organiser has been specially developed to
block the scanners that thieves will use to swipe information from your
credit cards, passports and more from a distance. And not only does this
wallet outsmart, but it also looks
smart, with a classic
quilted design that houses plenty of storage space for cards, notes and
more, so that you can breeze through customs stress-free!
W150 RFID Blocking Organiser features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Outer fabric made from strong nylon twill.
- Made with unique, state of the art fabric, which blocks RFID scanners.
- Fabric prevents
high-tech identity thieves from downloading and stealing the personal
information stored on the microchips in your passport and credit cards.
- Detachable strap that can be secured around the wrist or attached to the inside of your bag.
- Outer zippered coin pocket.
- Zippered main closure.
- Plenty of internal organisation for notes and cards.
- Eight card slots including mesh slot.
- Three sideways compartment slots.
- Pen holder.
- Presented in a Pacsafe box.
Dimensions: 16cm (w) x 12cm (h) x 2cm (d).