As it was in the beginning – back in 1998, to be precise – at the very
core of every Pacsafe product is a clear purpose: to keep travellers
safe and sound, and fill them with peace of mind, by keeping their
travelling gear secure and one step ahead of the tricks and cons of
Pacsafe’s award-winning range of bags, wallets and more, is fitted with
fantastic anti-theft technology such as Pacsafe’s very own eXomesh
Slashguard, which protects your gear from quick slash-and-run thefts.
But it can also protect you from some thoroughly modern dangers as well…
Pacsafe’s Z150 RFID Blocking Compact Organiser has been specially
block the scanners that thieves will use to swipe information from your
credit cards, passports and more from a distance. A tough canvas
exterior houses plenty of space for credit cards, notes, cash and even your passport, with
the additional security of a detachable, locking chain that can be
secured to your belt loop or attached to the inside of your bag.
Z150 RFID Blocking Compact Organiser features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Outer fabric made from tough canvas.
- Made with unique, state of the art fabric, which blocks RFID scanners.
- Fabric prevents
high-tech identity thieves from downloading and stealing the personal
information stored on the microchips in your passport and credit cards.
- Detachable, locking metal chain that can be secured to belt loop or attached to the inside of a bag.
- Outer zippered coin pouch.
- Zippered main closure.
- Mesh passport holder.
- Sideways compartment slot.
- Plenty of internal organisations for notes and cards, with six card slots.
- Zippered note slot.
- Boarding pass slip pocket.
- Presented in a Pacsafe box.
Dimensions: 12cm (w) x 18cm (h) x 2.5cm (d).