As it was in the beginning – back in 1998, to be precise – at the very
core of every Pacsafe product is a clear purpose: to keep travellers
safe and sound, and fill them with peace of mind, by keeping their
travelling gear secure and one step ahead of the tricks and cons of
Pacsafe’s award-winning range of bags, wallets and more, is fitted with
fantastic anti-theft technology such as Pacsafe’s very own eXomesh
Slashguard, which protects your gear from quick slash-and-run thefts.
But it can also protect you from some thoroughly modern dangers as well…
Pacsafe’s Z200 RFID Blocking Travel Organiser has been specially
block the scanners often used by thieves to swipe information from your
credit cards and passports from a distance. The organiser’s tough canvas
exterior houses room enough for your entire family’s itinerary, boarding
passes and more, while the slash-resistant metal chain provides further
insurance against possible theft.
Enjoy yourself and
stay safe on your travels, thanks to Pacsafe.
Z200 RFID Blocking Travel Organiser features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Outer fabric made from tough canvas.
- Made with unique, state of the art fabric, which blocks RFID scanners.
- Fabric prevents
high-tech identity thieves from downloading and stealing the personal
information stored on the microchips in your passport and credit cards.
- Detachable metal chain that can be secured to belt loop or attached to the inside of a bag.
- Outer zippered coin pouch.
- Zippered main closure.
- Plenty of internal organisations for notes and cards.
- Mesh passport holder.
- Sideways compartment slot for print outs, such as your holiday itinerary.
- Zippered note slot.
- 13 card slots, including mesh slot.
- Boarding pass slip pocket.
- Pen holder.
- Presented in a Pacsafe box.
Dimensions: 25cm (w) x 15cm (h) x 2cm (d).