As it was in the beginning – back in 1998, to be precise – at the very
core of every Pacsafe product is a clear purpose: to keep travellers
safe and sound, and fill them with peace of mind, by keeping their
travelling gear secure and one step ahead of the tricks and cons of
Pacsafe’s award-winning range of bags, wallets and more, is fitted with
fantastic anti-theft technology such as Pacsafe’s very own eXomesh
Slashguard, which protects your gear from quick slash-and-run thefts.
But it can also protect you from some thoroughly modern dangers as well…
Pacsafe’s Z50 RFID Blocking Tri-Fold Wallet has been specially
block the scanners that thieves will use to swipe information from your
credit cards, passports and more from a distance. A tough canvas
exterior houses plenty of space for credit cards, notes and cash, with
the additional security of a detachable, locking chain that can be
secured to your belt loop or attached to the inside of your bag.
Z50 RFID Blocking Tri-Fold Wallet features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Outer fabric made from tough canvas.
- Made with unique, state of the art fabric, which blocks RFID scanners.
- Fabric prevents
high-tech identity thieves from downloading and stealing the personal
information stored on the microchips in your passport and credit cards.
- Detachable, locking metal chain that can be secured to belt loop or attached to the inside of a bag.
- Outer zippered coin pouch.
- Velcro main closure.
- Six card slots including mesh slot.
- Zippered note slot.
- Note divider and slip pocket in zippered note slot.
- Presented in a Pacsafe box.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 9cm (h) x 2.5cm (d).