“Please look after this bear. Thank you.”
So began the popular children’s series by Michael Bond – the story of a lost little bear who was loved and looked after, and who went on many adventures in his hat and coat, with a stash of marmalade sandwiches in tow.
This delightful little bear is looking for a home, and thinks you might be just right!
He only asks for lots of hugs and love...and maybe a marmalade sandwich here and there in return. Dressed beautifully in a little removable duffle coat with matching felt hat and wellingtons, Paddington is wearing his Sunday best to impress his lucky new owner. Will you be the one?
Make sure Paddington Bear goes to a good home. It’s getting cold and dark sitting on that lonely suitcase, and he is looking children to be friends with. He promises to be very good, and he will try not to get up to too
Paddington Bear Rain Day with Briefcase features:
- Not suitable for children under one year of age.
- Designed in England.
- Paddington wears his trademark duffle coat, matching felt hat and wellingtons.
- Includes an adorable miniature suitcase.
- Made from faux fur with polyester filling.
- Surface clean recommended.
Height: 36cm approximately.