Air travel is a fact of life when you live here in Australia. After all, we’re a very long way away from London, New York, Paris and so on – if we ever want to get out and see the world, there’s no choice but to pack our bags, get on a plane and get out there!
When it comes to designing luggage that’s built to deal with our globe-trotting modern lives, Australia’s own Paklite know their stuff. Every piece of Paklite luggage is built with care, crafted to cope with a lifetime of frequent flying.
Airolite Spinner Case features:
Capacity: 35/40 Litres.
- Designed in Australia.
- Lightweight nylon construction.
- Top and side haul handles.
- Four multi-directional spinner wheels.
- Lightweight aluminium multi stage locking trolley system
- Twin zipper on main compartment.
- All compartments and pockets lockable.
- Zippered main compartment with internal packing straps, a small zip pocket and a mesh pocket on the underside of the lid.
Packing Dimensions: 48cm (h) x 33cm (w) x 21cm (d).
External Dimensions: 55cm (h) x 35cm (w) x 22/27cm (d).