Air travel is a fact of life when you live here in Australia. After all, we’re a very long way away from London, New York, Paris and so on – if we ever want to get out and see the world, there’s no choice but to pack our bags, get on a plane and get out there!
When it comes to designing luggage that’s built to deal with our globe-trotting modern lives, Australia’s own Paklite know their stuff. Every piece of Paklite luggage is built with care, crafted to cope with a lifetime of frequent flying.
Airolite Expandable Spinner Case features:
Capacity: 65/80 Litres.
- Designed in Australia.
- Lightweight nylon construction.
- Expandable design allows you to fit more in.
- Top and side haul handles.
- Four multi-directional spinner wheels.
- Lightweight aluminium multi stage locking trolley system
- Twin zipper on main compartment.
- All compartments and pockets lockable.
- Zippered main compartment with internal packing straps, a small zip pocket and a mesh pocket on the underside of the lid.
- A built-in TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal combination lock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to use a master key to open your bag should they need to inspect it, without the need to damage your luggage.
Packing Dimensions: 61cm (h) x 42cm (w) x 26cm (d).
External Dimensions: 70cm (h) x 44cm (w) x 27/32cm (d).