Air travel is a fact of life when you live here in Australia. After all, we’re a very long way away from London, New York, Paris and so on – if we ever want to get out and see the world, there’s no choice but to pack our bags, get on a plane and get out there!
When it comes to designing luggage that’s built to deal with our globe-trotting modern lives, Australia’s own Paklite know their stuff. Every piece of Paklite luggage is built with care, crafted to cope with a lifetime of frequent flying.
With a name that’s bound to inspire a tropical holiday or two, the Cairns collection of suitcases is just as eager to travel as you are! Made from highly durable yet lightweight polyester, these suitcases are full of Paklite essentials, including four multi-directional spinner wheels, expandable trolley handles, expansive packing interiors and more.
Cairns Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from durable yet lightweight polyester.
- Fully lined.
- Expandable design allows you to fit more in!
- Four multi-directional spinner wheels allow you to move in any direction with ease.
- Extendable aluminium trolley handle with locking positions.
- Front pocket with lockable zippers.
- Main compartment with packing straps and a small stash pocket.
- Mesh zipper sleeve pocket on inside of lid.
- Top and side haul handles.
- Corner scuff protectors.
- A built-in TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal combination lock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to use a master key to open your bag should they need to inspect it, without the need to damage your luggage.
Volume: 61 Litres.
Internal Dimensions: 60cm (h) x 39cm (w) x 26cm (d).
External Dimensions: 70cm (h) x 41cm (w) x 30cm (d).