Air travel is a fact of life when you live here in Australia. After all, we’re a very long way away from London, New York, Paris and so on – if we ever want to get out and see the world, there’s no choice but to pack our bags, get on a plane and get out there!
When it comes to designing luggage that’s built to deal with our globe-trotting modern lives, Australia’s own Paklite know their stuff. Every piece of Paklite luggage is built with care, crafted to cope with a lifetime of frequent flying.
With a name that’s bound to inspire a tropical holiday or two, the Cairns collection of suitcases is just as eager to travel as you are! Made from highly durable yet lightweight polyester, these suitcases are full of Paklite essentials, including four multi-directional spinner wheels, expandable trolley handles, expansive packing interiors and more.
Cairns Wheelaboard Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from durable yet lightweight polyester.
- Fully lined.
- Four multi-directional spinner wheels allow you to move in any direction with ease.
- Extendable aluminium trolley handle with locking positions.
- Front pocket with lockable zippers.
- Main compartment with packing straps and a small stash pocket.
- Mesh zippered pocket on inside of lid.
- Top haul handle.
- Corner scuff protectors.
- Lockable external zippers.
Volume: 30 Litres.
Internal Dimensions: 47cm (h) x 33cm (w) x 19cm (d).
External Dimensions: 55cm (h) x 35cm (w) x 23cm (d).