Air travel is a fact of life when you live here in Australia. After
all, we’re a very long way away from London, New York, Paris and so on –
if we ever want to get out and see the world, there’s no choice but to
pack our bags, get on a plane and get out there!
When it comes to designing luggage that’s built to deal with our
globe-trotting modern lives, Australia’s own Paklite know their stuff.
Every piece of Paklite luggage is built with care, crafted to cope with a lifetime of frequent flying.
If you believe travelling the world is your destiny, then embrace it and
travel with Paklite's Destenee
collection. With a tough polycarbonate exterior shell, fully lined
polyester interior and plenty of packing space for your travel
essentials, you can set off on your next adventure in style. Thanks to
the four 360° spinner wheels, lightweight aluminium trolley
system and lockable zippers, you can also get about with ease and peace
mind knowing your belongings will be secure.
Destenee Medium Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Hard exterior shell made from tough, lightweight ABS polycarbonate.
- Fully lined with grey polyester.
- Lightweight aluminium trolley system with multi-level locking.
- Four 360° spinner wheels for ease of movement.
- Zippered compartment on the underside of lid with a mesh divider.
- Small internal centre pocket for small special items.
- Internal elasticised packing straps for compressing your luggage.
- Top haul handle.
- A built-in TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main
compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal
combination lock, but when you travel in America, it
allows security staff at airports to use a master key to open your bag
should they need to inspect it, without the need to damage your luggage.
Volume: 65 Litres.
Maximum External Dimensions (including wheels and handles): 66cm (h) x 44cm (w) x 26cm (d).
Packing Dimensions: 61cm (h) x 43cm (w) x 25cm (d).